: Experience in assembly of complex optical modules.
Experience with SMF, PM fibers
Experience with LC, SC connectors and connector cleaning procedures
Previous experience in EDFA, OADM, Transponders.
· Assemble optical modules per work instructions and with minimal supervision.
· Perform multiple type of fiber splicing and routing within the modules.
· Perform fiber cleaning process and inspection using cleaning tools and fiberscope after each splicing and connectorization process.
· Solder or glue optical components to PCBA
· Collect all required information and parameters into Efox and tracking sheets.
· Perform rework on rejected units or customer return units.
· Perform tasks with high degree of care and attention to detail.
· Adhere to Fiber Handling, Laser Safety and ESD procedures
· Committed to quality workmanship standard.
· Maintain 5S activities on the production floor at all time.
· Perform other related tasks that are assigned and work overtime as needed.Read and follow work instructions, company standards and procedures.
Work with optical routing, fiber components and modules.
Perform SMF splicing and PM splicing
Jobs You May Be Interested
- System Management Server Engineer, full time job. Our Clientis a start-up tha... Sunnyvale
- Production Support Our client is seeking a... Fremont, CA
- Mechanical Inspector Please JD.. ... Fremont, CA
- Optimization Analyst Our client is a global and ... San Jose
- Mechanical / Process Engineer Responsible for all Eng... Newark, CA
- Inventory Supervisor Our client is seeking an in... Fremont