As a Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager for EchoSign, you will be responsible for developing metrics and reporting for our marketing programs worldwide and delivering insights that improve marketing and business performance. You will be working across a diverse set of databases and systems, including CRM, billing, web, and marketing, to perform hands-on analysis. The ideal candidate excels at communications, including to senior-level executives; is a creative problem-solver; possesses strong marketing and business acumen, and enjoys working collaboratively with diverse teams to accomplish results
• Help define and create the marketing reporting infrastructure.
• Deliver regular reporting and dashboards, integrating CRM, billing, web, and marketing data.
• Perform analysis to deliver insights and recommendations that increase marketing effectiveness and help drive decision-making.
• Support business and marketing planning.
• Help define data governance policies and processes.
• BS/BA in Math, Statistics, Business/Marketing, Economics, or related field of study
• MBA preferred
• 5+ years experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence
• Saas experience a plus
• Solid understanding of marketing principles and practices across communications channels (e.g. web, email, search, etc.)
• Strong proficiency with Adobe SiteCatalyst, Salesforce.com, Marketo, data access via SQL, statistical analysis, and Excel
• Adept at clearly presenting complex analysis to stakeholders and senior-level executives
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Energetic, self-starter with a positive, upbeat attitude
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Operations Manager - Head of Operations Planning and managing r... Newark
- Process and Training Specialist Job Responsibilities: inclu... Fremont, CA
- Program Planner Day Shift hours will ... Newark,CA
- Manufacturing Engineer Develop and improve man... Milpitas
- Saleforce.com Engineer As a member of the Channel ... Bay Area
- Material Handler Customer assigned mater... Newark, CA