Business Development Manager (Direct Hire)
Work Location: Fremont, CA
• Develop and execute an annual business development plan
• Lead the new business development efforts and revenue generation strategy across the company
• Develop appropriate strategic and operational relationships at all levels, including customers, suppliers, and internal teams.
• Successfully grow sales of multiple new product groups, using Solution Selling strategies that lead to successful new business
• Provide accurate and timely forecasting, pipeline management and Account Plans
• Meet and exceed targets by developing new business relationships with clients
• Analyze / prioritize opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets while managing customer and team expectations
• Provide direction and leadership in market research, marketing communications strategies and tactics to support business goals and build presence in our chosen markets
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of company's products and services and successfully communicate these to the market place
• Acquire new clients in new target segments by identifying, qualifying, and ultimately delivering projects through the proposal and contract stages using solid marketing and relationship building working closely with the technical project delivery teams.
• Maintain excellent up to date knowledge of the EMS \ CM marketplace for the Semiconductor, Computer, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Aerospace industries
Identify and capitalize on events and business initiatives such as conferences and industry events
• A self-starter who is motivated to identify potential key players in target markets, build relationships and successfully close new business opportunities
• Able to understand a client's structure and quickly identify all decision makers, influencers, and users within a company
• Good team player who is self-motivated, disciplined and able to remain corporately focused
• Exceptional drive, commercial trade knowledge, and negotiation skills are a necessity.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence internal and external decision makers at the highest level
• Excellent organization and time-management skills to ensure external and internal deliverables are met with a high attention to detail
• Proven ability to develop and deliver sales winning presentations and proposals
• Knowledge of Electronics Manufacturing Services & Contract Manufacturing is Essential
• Background should include electronics \ Semiconductors \ Medical \ Aerospace assemblies’ sales & service.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Quality Control Technician We are seeking a hands-on e... Hayward
- Plant Procurement Planer Ensure material availab... Newark
- Mechanical / Process Engineer Responsible for all Eng... Newark
- RMA Coordinator Co-ordinate in bound sh... Newark, CA
- Project Manager This position will take on ... San Francisco
- Computer Assembly & Test The labors who do the l... Fremont