Our Identity + Entitlement team is responsible for the platform that powers all of our subscription products, across the globe. We need an experience designer to help us create solutions for our volume customers, who buy Team and Enterprise products. We want to provide these volume customers with the easiest, most effective way to manage their users, groups, and software subscriptions.
Solid Design Skills: Responsible for the design of the overall experience of a product/domain including behaviors and workﬂows. As such, design proﬁciency and attention to detail are of utmost importance.
· Demonstrated experience with design of web and mobile applications, including Enterprise solutions
· Able to express design concepts at a high ﬁdelity in Fireworks, Photoshop
· Familiar with interaction design, motion design, and animation
· Able to create designs ranging from system dialogs to icons to new UI objects with guidance from a design lead
· Able to produce wireframes, storyboards, detailed speciﬁcations, and other prototypes with guidance from a design lead
· Attentive to detail – terminology, appearance, OS standards, behaviors, and workﬂows
· Able to iterate rapidly and create multiple solutions
· Able to set personal schedules and meet deadlines
Able to Collaborate & Leverage the Knowledge of Others: Maintains an open and winning attitude, shows the ability to work well with others.
· Able to work cooperatively, including sharing work in progress to elicit feedback from stakeholders
· Communicates eﬀectively with others, including remote staff; able to sell ideas and concepts
· Asks for help when needed from manager, leads, and domain experts
· Works proactively to identify and solve problems, improve personal skills, and assist team members
· Works closely and effectively with the broader XD team
· Works closely and effectively with the BUs, Product Management, and Engineering
· Able to explain design rational for design decisions to a broad audience
In-depth Product/Domain Knowledge: Shows interest and passion towards understanding of our products and product domains—specifically the product/domain of specialty and the users of that product/domain.
· 2+ years experience working in product/domain space
· Participates in user researcher and learns about end users, informing design with this learning
· Understands the product/domain life cycle and is familiar with the different phases in the process
· Eager to broaden skills and domain expertise
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Shop Helper Our client is a manufacturi... Fremont, CA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer Manage & monitor th... Fremont, CA
- Mechanical Inspector Please JD.. ... Fremont, CA
- Production Supervisor (Graveyard shift) • Create, implement, a... Sunnyvale, CA
- IT Program Manager (RSM-Janus Migration) IT Program Manager (RSM - J... San Jose, CA 95110
- Plant ECC coordinator Integration of proposal... Newark