As a member of the Channel and Enterprise Sales engineering team, this engineer will be directly or indirectly responsible for all Salesforce.com implementations here at Adobe. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for designing and developing SFDC technical solutions. The candidate should come from a very strong Salesforce.com and JAVA background. Apttus Contract Management/ConfigurePriceQuote(CPQ) knowledge will be a plus. Must be a good team player.
1. The successful candidate must have extensive, hands-on implementation experience with Salesforce.com and should have a working understanding of other enterprise applications technologies.
2. The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate/explain ideas well and obtain buy in from different stakeholders including business.
3. The successful candidate will need to work closely with other teams in IT including Enterprise Architecture, Program Management, Business Solution Analysts, QA, Release Management, and Production Support.
4. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the appropriate stakeholders to provide strategic technical guidance and direction for SFDC implementations and its integrations with other systems.
5. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, analyzing, designing, implementing and testing SFDC. He or she will work closely with the testing team to validate their integration, and with Delivery Teams and Production Support to investigate, troubleshoot, and address production issues.
1. The candidate should have 5-7 years of overall IT experience with an emphasis on Java and Salesforce.com development.
2. The candidate should have experience in building enterprise grade real time and/or batch interfaces, and should have experience working with the latest integration and data replication technologies like - REST API/Jason, Streaming APIs.
3. The candidate must be Force.com Certified (DEV 401,501) is preferred.
4. Candidate must have proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
5. Experience with SFDC Outbound Messaging Framework (OBM) and interoperability with Java and Cold Fusion clients.
6. Strong relational database and data modeling skills, preferably experience with writing stored procedure, functions and triggers.
8. Experience with MVC frameworks.
9. Strong Object Oriented programming skills, with Java is preferred.
10. Experience with development, source control and deployment tools like Force.com IDE's, ANT, Perforce, Code Collaborator and Jenkins.
11. Preferably hands-on Enterprise Service Bus experience.
12. Excellent written and verbal skills
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Shop Helper Our client is a manufacturi... Fremont, CA
- Mechatronics Engineer • Dev... Fremont
- Mechanical assembler basic computer assemble... Fremont
- NPI ENGINEER Provide on-site enginee... Fremont, CA
- ISO Facilitator Defines, plans, documents, ... Fremont, CA
- Repair Technician Please see job requirements... Fremont