Interconnect Applications Engineer
Work Location: Fremont, CA
Salary: up to $85K DOE
- Strong leadership skill and aggressive in driving project schedule and deliverables.
- Great sense of responsibility and urgency towards work assignments w/ minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and comfortable interacting with demanding customers. Good interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work independently with others and most critically being able to adapt quickly to a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Knowledge in semiconductor test tooling applications & design such as test contactors, fixtures and temperature control apparatus.
- Strong problem solving skills, tackling issues proactively and able to devise contingency plans.
Technical experience in following areas will be advantageous:
- Familiar with ATE Test handlers and/or system level test. Knowledge in semiconductor test & manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with CAD/FEA software. Knowledge in SolidWorks & CosmosWorks will be an added advantage.
- Manage standard/established interconnect projects with customers
- Responsible for RFQ (Request for Quote)/RFI (Request for Information) process
- Interface with multiple departments (Design, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Assembly & Quality Assurance) for semiconductor test tooling designs, validations, deployments & post shipments’ technical supports.
- Perform engineering analysis, experiments, design validations, and product documentations, including tolerances stack up analysis and test results interpretation.
- Lead and manage tight project schedules in very demanding work environment with minimal supervision.
- Work together with team members on design optimization, methodology and process standardization.
- Ensure products designed for manufacturing based on established design processes, templates & continuous improvement findings.
- Support customer validation and field related improvement projects.
- Strong leadership to drive multiple projects & able to multi-task w/ minimal supervision. This is a MUST!
- Experience in semiconductor IC test contactor or interconnect designs for system level or ATE testers. Fresh graduate who can learn quickly will be considered.
- Good analytical ability and able to familiarize with company’s products very quickly.
- Able to comprehend & provide feedbacks based on customer electrical, mechanical and thermal design specifications.
- 1 to 3 years experience working in semiconductor test engineering environment is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Familiarity with Solidworks, AutoCad, understands GD&T & mechanical drawings is a plus.
- Related engineering qualifications can be considered. Good understanding of engineering theory and principles of design.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- QA manager, QA Mechanical Inspector Please see the Requirements... San Jose
- Lab Technician To assist in mechanical... Fremont, CA
- Test Technician (Fremont) Please see the requirement.... Fremont
- Quality Assurance Engineer Customer Quality & Fact... Newark
- Systems Technician Seeking an experienced ... Fremont
- Test Operator II ( Day/Swing) Please see JD.. ... San Jose