Process and Training Specialist
Work Location: Fremont, CA
Salary: $40K-$50K DOE
Job Responsibilities: include the following.
- New employee and Navision Training
- Creating/maintaining Navision instructions
- SharePoint setup, design, and administration
- Liaison between ---- and ----for NAV related projects
- Business process analysis and reporting
- Creating and presenting PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining ----’s website
- Other duties and projects may be assigned
1. Bachelor degree with 1 year or equivalent of Associate degree with 2+ years’ working experience in small sized company, preferable manufacturing
2. Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new techniques, methods, and procedures.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Able to motivate individuals in achieving goals and objectives.
- Excellent communications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to train and lead when required.
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up
- Dependable and resourceful
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Provide accurate and on-time results
- Eager to excel and contribute to the team
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Program Manager Leads a multi-disciplin... Newark,CA
- Sr. Storage Software Engineer, full time job. Fast growing company lookin... Sunnyvale
- Support Project Coordinator We are looking for a self-d... Fremont
- User Experience Designer This is an exciting opportu... San Jose
- Saleforce.com Engineer As a member of the Channel ... Bay Area
- IT Program Manager (RSM-Janus Migration) IT Program Manager (RSM - J... San Jose, CA 95110