Quality Control Inspector (Day, Swing)
Work Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Salary: $15/hr. to $18/hr. DOE
POSITION SUMMARY: The QA Inspector is responsible for inspecting and verifying the Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) during assembly to ensure that customer's specifications/requirements are met. She/He will implement an AQL level of inspection to insure all quality aspects are met for every job or project. Perform 1st article and in-process inspection procedures ensure that all quality requirements are being met by using magnification aids and stereo-microscope, inspect populated PCBs and identify component misplacement and solder defects or any other defects to IPC-A-610 (current revision) standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 3-5 years experience as a quality inspector or auditor in the printed circuit board industry.
- Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
- Previous knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
- Ability to read and interpret quality control specifications, IPC 610 standards, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
- Ability to use quality related measuring equipments.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and stand/walk throughout the day.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Procurement Planner The Procurement Planner’s... Fremont
- Shift Supervisor A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA
- Customer Service Admin A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA
- Quality Assurance Inspector I Under general supervision, ... Fremont, CA
- Production Supervisor Responsible for the overall... Fremont
- Manufacturing Engineer Provide for effective use o... Fremont, CA