Electronic Soldering with IPC standards.
Surface Mount Machine operation and set- up required.
Working Knowledge with operation of SMT Machines: Paste printing, pick and place, reflow oven, conveyors, familiar with Universal platforms (GSM, Genesis, HITACHI).
Previous SMT experience with MPM Screen Printer and Universal pick and place.
Knowledge on product change-over.
Must be able to set-up SMT equipment preferred Universal.
Be able to load programs on machines.
Understand the techniques of cleaning stencil.
Must have visual acuity to read prints and interpret color codes on wire and components as well as polarity.
Perform visual inspection of SMT assemblies.
Knowledge of IPC standards, being able to interpret IPC standards for acceptability. Be able to monitor the entire process.
Be able to perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components.
Knowledge of electronic components; be able to identify different size, shape and type of SMT components.
Calculate parts and enter in SPC chart.
Interpret engineering design packages and documentation.
Familiar with feeders and be able to load and change feeders.
Comfortable with use of computers.
Must be self-motivated individual and work well in a team environment.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Jr. Mechanical Engineer Develop and test models... Fremont, CA
- Document Control Clerk DOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK ... Newark, CA
- Entry Level Cable Assembler (60 Opening on Swing Shift-3PM-11:30PM) 60 Opening for Cable Assemb... Fremont, CA
- Customer Service Admin A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA
- Shift Supervisor A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA
- QA Inspector ( All Shift ) The QA Inspector is r... Sunnyvale