Assemblers - Touch Up Rework
Work Location: San Jose, CA
Salary: $14/hr. to $16/hr. DOE
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assembler is responsible for all aspects of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) assembly to ensure that customer's specifications/requirements are met by using magnification aids and stereo-microscope, to solder components, and ECO wires to PCBs, adhering to IPC-A-610 (current revision) standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years experience in the printed circuit board assembly industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
- Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
- Ability to install hardware on assemblies, components and parts per documentation.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret all documentation related to PCB Assembly, quality control specifications, IPC 610 certification, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
- Ability to use quality related measuring equipments and all hand tools required for PCB Assembly.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and stand/walk throughout the day.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Document Control Clerk DOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK ... Newark, CA
- Customer Service JOB SUMMARY: T... San Jose, CA
- Quality Control Inspector (Day, Swing) POSITION SUMMARY: The QA In... Sunnyvale, CA
- SMT Operators Swing SMT Operators Electronic ... San Jose, CA
- ACCOUNT/SALES MANAGER WITH LONG STANDING CUSTOMERS Our purpose is to help cust... San Jose
- Sr. HR Specialist Sr. HR Specialist  ... Fremont, CA