Document Control Clerk
Work Location: Newark, CA
Salary: $15/hr. to $22/hr. DOE
DOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK
• Review ECN or Deviation released by Doc-con specialist.
• Route processed ECNs for review and approved by authorized signature.
• Make copies of all documents request for stockroom, production and FQA.
• Prepare all folders for stockroom, SMT, THRU, FQA and Test.
• Make copies if new or updated and place in the slot and remove down revision if it is a update.
• Ensure to release the folder on time by production, -
• Stamp “History” down revision customer documentation form and procedure maintain files.
• Distribute documentation package to those under the automatic distribution list
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 3 years experience in related filed
• Outstanding organization and communication skills required.
• Familiarity with SAP or any ERP and Agile systems.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, project), CAD formats in addition to Adobe Acrobat is needed
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Production Supervisor POSITION SUMMARY... Sunnyvale, CA
- Sales Manager - Semiconductor Our client is an electronic... Fremont
- SMT Operators Swing SMT Operators Electronic ... San Jose, CA
- Entry Level Cable Assembler (60 Opening on Swing Shift-3PM-11:30PM) 60 Opening for Cable Assemb... Fremont, CA
- Quality Control Inspector (Day, Swing) POSITION SUMMARY: The QA In... Sunnyvale, CA
- Customer Service JOB SUMMARY: T... San Jose, CA