· Product Design Engineer for thermal control systems for use in the semiconductor industry
· Be the primary technical interface with the customer for new product introduction as we as for sustaining activities
· Own all project management activities including quotation, design analysis and validation, product documentation and project schedule management
· Lead product validation and technical problem solving efforts
· Interface with internal partners including mechanical design, manufacturing, assembly, and customer service
· Lead and manage tight project schedules in demanding work environment with minimal supervision
· Other duties as assigned
please see job description.
· Minimum Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Related engineering qualifications can be considered.
· Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience as design and manufacturing engineer, process, or test engineer.
· Good understanding of mechanical design concepts, electromechanical devices, feedback control systems. Thermal engineering background is a plus.
· Proficiency in 3D modeling software (SolidWorks, CosmosWorks, AutoCad) and GD&T standards, familiarity with mechanical and thermal simulation.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to adjust to work in a loose organizational structure.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimum supervision.
· Ability to work directly with domestic and international customers.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Quality Control Technician We are seeking a hands-on e... Hayward
- HR and Safety Specialist This HR/Safety Specialist w... Fremont
- Commerce Services Scrum Master • Lead implementation of ... San Jose
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer, full time job. Our Client is a start-up th... Sunnyvale
- Quality Engineer Lead all supplier inves... San Jose, CA
- Facilities Coordinator (Handyman) Full-tiime OR Part-time Responsible for perform... Fremont, CA