Facilities Coordinator (Handyman) Full-tiime OR Part-time
Work Location: Fremont
Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks (e.g. carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing, etc.); Repair job (hanging picture, touchup, etc.). Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Oversee and Coordinate all maintenance works.
- Ensures all maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner and according to all specifications.
- Contact and work with vendor closely for service requests.
- Interfaces with appropriate managers to receive information regarding facilities’ needs; ensures timely response to requests.
- Perform routine repair work and other works of general maintenance nature.
- Keep track and maintain facility record.
- Some hands on repair skill preferred.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1 - 3 years
- Strong basic repairing skill, Comfortable using MS Office Suite, Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, Reliable and flexible
- Able to lift 30 lbs. equipment and items.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Technical Program Manager, Release, full time job. Fast growing company lookin... Sunnyvale
- SMT Operator The SMT Operator will set u... Newark, CA
- Software QA Engineer, full time job. As a QA test engineer, you'... Sunnyvale
- Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager As a Sr. Marketing Analytic... San Jose
- Quality and Production Support Engineer This company is transformin... San Jose
- Sr. Performance Engineer, full time job. Fast growing com... Sunnyvale