Please see job requirements.
- Ability to follow work instruction step by step for testing & repairing.
- System level debug or troubleshooting and repair as necessary.
- Must able to communicate with customers and internal team.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for continue improvement
- Must be able to follow company policy and safety procedure
- Minimum at least 1 years of experience in the computer hardware and software
- College degree prefer
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Most works will be performing in the test lab and production line with other team members.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- NPI ENGINEER Provide on-site enginee... Fremont, CA
- NPI Engineer Please see JD... ... Fremont, CA
- Shop Helper Our client is a manufacturi... Fremont, CA
- Thermal Applications Engineer · Product Design Engineer ... Fremont
- Mechanical / Process Engineer Responsible for all Eng... Newark
- NPI engineer JD We are looking for a NPI en... Fremont