Please see job requirements.
- Ability to follow work instruction step by step for testing & repairing.
- System level debug or troubleshooting and repair as necessary.
- Must able to communicate with customers and internal team.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for continue improvement
- Must be able to follow company policy and safety procedure
- Minimum at least 1 years of experience in the computer hardware and software
- College degree prefer
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Most works will be performing in the test lab and production line with other team members.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer , full time job. Our Client is a start-up th... Sunnyvale
- Optimization Analyst Our client is a global and ... San Jose
- Quality Control Technician We are seeking a hands-on e... Hayward
- Campaign Marketing Contractor • Help define go-to-marke... San Jose
- Business Development Manager (Direct Hire) • ... Fremont, CA
- QE_Revel BlackBox Our client are looking for ... San Jose