The SMT Operator will set up and program the screen printer, SMT pick and place machine, and reflow ovens to insure all quality aspects for all assembly projects are being met.
He/She is also responsible for operating all machinery related to PCB assembly and by using defect or nonconformance data, effectively communicate quality issues, via QMS procedures, to the PCB Assembly Manager or assembly house personnel as required, for immediate correction.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 3-5 years experience as a SMT operator for pick and place juki machine and screen printing.
- Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
- Previous knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
- Ability to read and interpret quality control specifications, IPC 610 certification, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
- Ability to use quality related measuring equipments.
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain quality of products at all time.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Quality Control Technician We are seeking a hands-on e... Hayward
- ASSET Project Coordinator ASSET Project Coordinator ... San Jose
- Material Handler - Shipping and Receiving Job Title:  ... Santa Clara, CA
- Debug Test Technician ( Day shift & Swing shift ) Responsible for d... Newark
- Saleforce.com Engineer As a member of the Channel ... Bay Area
- System Management Server Engineer, full time job. Our Clientis a start-up tha... Sunnyvale