Sr. UI Engineer - Application & Distributed Systems, full time job.
Work Location: Sunnyvale
Our client is a start-up that recently emerged from stealth mode with some disruptive technology. We are pioneers in hyperconvergence software, turning standard servers of choice into a single pool of compute and storage resources. With data platform eliminates the need for network storage, provides adaptive scaling, and uses data management and optimization capabilities to achieve transformative levels of utilization and truly agile IT infrastructure.
We are growing at a rapid pace, hiring for multiple Engineers. We are looking for entry to mid-level software engineers to join our System Management UI team. It is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who enjoys new challenges and wants to be part of a winning team during this exciting phase of the company. You will have the opportunity to work and learn in a fast paced environment with a team of talented engineers, developing state of the art management software in the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure space.
- Design and develop exceptional User Interface for Springpath Hyper-Converged Software Data Platform
- Develop highly reliable, efficient & high performance manageability software
- Design and implement algorithms for system installation, setup, monitoring & provisioning
- Distill requirements into clear functional and design specifications
- Implement robust mechanisms to manage distributed servers
- Implement REST APIs to expose the core data path functionality
- Integrate with vSphere, OpenStack and Hyper-V Eco-systems
- Write scripts and tools for development and debugging
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Nice to have AngularJS, ReactJS
- Solid hands-on coding experience required in two or more of the above areas
- Experience developing Enterprise Web Applications
- Experience with Webservers and REST APIs a plus
- Experience/understanding of scalable and distributed systems
- Experience in working in Linux environment
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, KVM, or Hyper-V) and storage a plus
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to do what's necessary to drive your projects to completion.
- Experience working closely with customers, product management and visual design team
Jobs You May Be Interested
- NPI Engineer We have an opening for a de... Fremont
- QC Technician Please see JD.. ... Mountain View, CA
- Studio Manager - Acrobat Demand Projects This Studio Manager will ma... San Jose
- Cable Cutter Clerk The Cable Cutter Clerk will... Newark, CA
- Safety / HR Coordinator " Entry level" Ability to do res... Fremont
- IT Program Manager (RSM-Janus Migration) IT Program Manager (RSM - J... San Jose, CA 95110