SMT Operator - Swing & Graveyard Shift
POSITION SUMMARY: The SMT Operator will set up and program the screen printer, SMT pick and place machine (Juki), and reflow ovens to insure all quality aspects for all assembly projects are being met. He/She is also responsible for operating all machinery related to PCB assembly and by using defect or nonconformance data, effectively communicate quality issues, via QMS procedures, to the PCB Assembly Manager or assembly house personnel as required, for immediate correction.
This position requires use of information or access to jobs which are subject to the US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. In no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing proof of citizenship.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Test Operator Test Operator Day shift... Newark, CA
- Jr. Buyer Our Client is a d... Fremont, CA
- Now Hiring for Entry Level Cable Assembler - 20 openings on Swing shift The Assembler will build ca... Fremont, CA
- Incoming Quality Control Inspector Perform AQL inco... San Jose, CA
- Quality Control Inspector A dynamic and innovative hi... Fremont, CA
- Quality Control Inspector (Day, Swing) POSITION SUMMARY: The QA In... Sunnyvale, CA