Sr. HR Specialist
Coordinate and set-up interview scheduling with applicant and interviewers
Interview all possible candidates, and schedule, coordinate and facilitate new hire orientation
Assure timely and accurate processing of new hires and terminations
Compile and maintain employee personal files (manual and electronic) including employment records related to hiring, terminations, leaves, transfers, and promotions in compliance within established guideline and legal requirements.
Builds and maintains relationships with current employees
Ensures compliance with state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to Human Resources matters
Assist with the management of all benefits administration including 401k administration and reporting, COBRA, benefit billing, financial reporting and employment verification processing.
Administer leave management, FMLA, and Workers Compensation.
Process bi-weekly payroll and HRIS input for all aspects of employee benefits, pay and records that include the maintenance of current employee records, new hire information, termination processing and any employee record changes.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required. A PHR is desired.
Three plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions.
Experience with HRIS, EEOC, ADP, Workers Comp, employee leave administration, benefit administration, recruiting and employee relations.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Proficiency in use of personal computer software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Manufacturing Engineer Perform all aspects of Manu... Fremont
- SMT Operators Swing SMT Operators Electronic ... San Jose, CA
- Jr. Buyer Our Client is a d... Fremont, CA
- SMT Process Engineer Responsible for proficientl... Fremont, CA
- Entry Level Cable Assembler (60 Opening on Swing Shift-3PM-11:30PM) 60 Opening for Cable Assemb... Fremont, CA
- ACCOUNT/SALES MANAGER WITH LONG STANDING CUSTOMERS Our purpose is to help cust... San Jose