- Leads a multi-disciplinary team (Program, production, job planning, sustaining engineering) as Operations manager with direct and in-direct staff reporting. Team size: 6 indirect and 12 direct employees.
- Provides strategic as well as hands on leadership that is responsible for all aspects of the product line management, with customer satisfaction focus and P/L responsibility for the assigned product lines.
- Manages and co-ordinates all the activities to meet product line(s) objectives and customer requirements such as delivery, quality, profitability, inventory, cost, technology and business growth.
- Monitors trends related to monthly/weekly/yearly performance matrices for operations and takes appropriate actions when necessary. Establishes plans and imperatives for performance improvement.
- Identifies, procedures and manages resources to meet set performance goals
- Facilitates and resolves any internal as well as external issues, conflicts that may arise
- Seek opportunities to improve on productivity and reduce cost on continuous basis.
- Leads teams to prepare proposal and price quotations and negotiations with the customers to win new product lines.
- Maintains effective communications and good relationship with customers.
- Has full responsibility to build, develop, coach, guide and change the team in the assigned product operations.
- Will support management initiatives/ direction for special projects for new product lines.
- Perform performance evaluations for its direct staff and direct staff about HR policies and requirements.
Please see JD.
- Bachelors Degree in technical field (electronics/telecommunications engineering, physics, preferred.)
- About 5 years of experience in managerial or program management position in SMT/semiconductor or test and measurement/medical instruments/RF environment.
- EMS/CM experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of (RF/ Telco/medical) products manufacturing and related planning processes and equipment is strongly desired.
- Extensive customer management experience with proven track record of increasing customer satisfaction along with profitability.
- Strong management, organizational and communication skills
- Strong communication skills and leadership ability
- Hands on/detailed oriented Leadership style.
- Strong Excel/word/PowerPoint skills.
- Background in engineering and/or demand planning, production planning, knowledge of SAP/Oracle desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
- A problem solving, result oriented, go getter personality with mental strength and emotional maturity is required.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Lean manufacturing concepts
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Technical Program Manager, Release, full time job. Fast growing company lookin... Sunnyvale
- Facilities Coordinator (Handyman) Full-tiime OR Part-time Responsible for perform... Fremont, CA
- Cable Tester This Cable Tester is respon... Fremont, CA
- Solutions Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA Our client has broad experi... Sunnyvale
- Associate Business Process Specialist Able to identify and cr... San Jose
- Technical Writer Technical Writer to assist ... San Jose, CA 95110