The Assembler is responsible for all aspects of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) assembly to ensure that customer's specifications/requirements are met by using magnification aids and stereo-microscope, to solder components, and ECO wires to PCBs, adhering to IPC-A-610 (current revision) standards.
Please see JD.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years experience in the printed circuit board assembly industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
- Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
- Ability to install hardware on assemblies, components and parts per documentation.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret all documentation related to PCB Assembly, quality control specifications, IPC 610 certification, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
- Ability to use quality related measuring equipments and all hand tools required for PCB Assembly.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and stand/walk throughout the day.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Electronics Assembly Technician - Sunnyvale, CA Assembly Technician ... Sunnyvale
- Plant IT Responsible Securing the availability o... Newark
- Commerce Services Scrum Master • Lead implementation of ... San Jose
- Mechatronics Engineer • Dev... Fremont
- Packaging Clerk Our client is looking f... Fremont, CA
- Software QA Engineer, full time job. As a QA test engineer, you'... Sunnyvale