- The QA Inspector is responsible for inspecting and verifying the Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) during assembly to ensure that customer's specifications/requirements are met. She/He will implement an AQL level of inspection to insure all quality aspects are met for every job or project. Perform 1st article and in-process inspection procedures ensure that all quality requirements are being met by using magnification aids and stereo-microscope, inspect populated PCBs and identify component misplacement and solder defects or any other defects to IPC-A-610 (current revision) standards.
Please see JD...
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 3-5 years experience as a quality inspector or auditor in the printed circuit board industry.
- Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
- Previous knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
- Ability to read and interpret quality control specifications, IPC 610 standards, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
- Ability to use quality related measuring equipments.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and stand/walk throughout the day.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Technical Writer Technical Writer to assist ... San Jose, CA 95110
- Commerce Services Scrum Master • Lead implementation of ... San Jose
- QA Manager Please see job description&... Fremont
- FAE FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER Provide on-site enginee... LA , BOSTON, CHICAGO
- Safety / HR Coordinator " Entry level" Ability to do res... Fremont
- Facilities Technician Monitors contractor per... Newark