Please see JD...
- Responsible for all PCBA touchup and rework operations
- Responsible for defective parts transaction process to MRB
- At least 5 years work related experience in CM PCBA industry
- Ability to read and understand work instruction and blue prints.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to identify surface mount and through-hole components.
- Familiar with IPC-610A Rev. B
- Minimum three years soldering experience in surface mount printed circuit bards including the use of soldering iron and heat gun.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager As a Sr. Marketing Analytic... San Jose
- Performance Engineer, full time job. Fast growing company lookin... Sunnyvale
- Quality Control Technician We are seeking a hands-on e... Hayward
- Quality and Production Support Engineer This company is transformin... San Jose
- Sr Program Manager As a member of a sales prog... San Jose
- Plant IT Responsible Securing the availability o... Newark