Sr. Optical-Mechanical Assembler
Work Location: San Jose, CA
Please see JD..
- Experience with complex Optical-Mechanical assemblies
- Clean room experience desired (but job is not in a clean room)
- Experience with gluing, bonding, fixtures, ovens etc
- Ability to work independently yet follow complex instructions.
- Wire bonding experience highly desired
- Must have the ability to work in a high intensity, lightly-structured environment.
- Must work well in a team.
- Successful track record of juggling multiple parallel projects and tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Local candidates only,
- To be considered, potential applicants MUST possess a minimum of five to ten years work experience.
- Assemble high value, low volume Optical-Mechanical-Electrical assemblies.
- Follow, yet improve complex assembly instructions/methods
- Work with sharp tools under a microscope
- Work independently as well as with a small team
- Flexibility with hours and jobs!
Must have recent experience with:
- Complex optical-mechanical assemblies
- Clean room experience highly desired
- Bonding, gluing, using fixtures, ovens etc
- Lens, filters, glass and other optical components
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Rework Assembler The Assembler is responsibl... San Jose, CA
- Saleforce.com Engineer As a member of the Channel ... Bay Area
- Studio Manager - Acrobat Demand Projects This Studio Manager will ma... San Jose
- Optimization Analyst Our client is a global and ... San Jose
- Solutions Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA Our client has broad experi... Sunnyvale
- GUI QA Engineer, full time job. As a UI QA test engineer, y... Sunnyvale