Please see JD..
- Represent APT in a positive and professional manner.
- Analyze customer issues and develop necessary actions and ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction and to provide appropriate support.
- Manage all customer issues and if required escalate it to required department.
- Perform FA and to drive FA requests from customers to ensure FA complete in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate customer documents and prepare reports for all issues and resolutions.
- Confer with customers by telephone, e-mail or in person in order to understand and to resolve customers’ problems.
- Communicate with HQ on technical issues and to explain to customer on FA finding.
- Ensure the appropriate changes will be made to resolve customers' problems under the premise of effeciency and quality.
- Obtain the relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, and direct the problem to designated departments for further assistance and follow up within a reasoable timeframe.
- Tasks assigned by RMA Manager
- College graduated or equivalent
- Knowledge of Industrial RMA Standard handling procedure
- Knowledge of PC architecture
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Customer service oriented
- Time management, specially to meet deadlines.
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work under fast path and respond quickly
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Quality Control Technician We are seeking a hands-on e... Hayward
- Facilities Engineer Provides professional p... Milpitas,CA
- Cable Tester This Cable Tester is respon... Fremont, CA
- QA Manager Please see job description&... Fremont
- Campaign Marketing Contractor • Help define go-to-marke... San Jose
- Operations Manager - Head of Operations Planning and managing r... Newark