We are seeking a hands-on engineer to manage the multifaceted functions within the measurement lab. The ideal candidate should understand the complexities of a startup environment and have the ability to persevere despite the fluctuating tasks and priorities.
- Evaluate incoming and inline materials to ensure compliance with requirements and specifications.
- Use existing in-house measurement tools and equipment.
- Identify new equipment as necessary to meet the business requirements.
- Issue Nonconforming Material Reports, Quality Alerts, and Corrective Action Requests across departments internally.
- Support all organizations in areas of inspections, logistics, and process improvement.
- Create, sustain, and promote an extremely clean and organized work area.
- Coordinate with various engineering departments to provide the status of completed First Article and Development inspections.
- Improve the integrity of all measurement equipment results by adhering to recommended calibration schedules.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with measurement equipment, including the ability to troubleshoot problems within a system.
- Experience with qualifying new equipment for operational use.
- Able to timely and accurately complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to use data analysis to investigate and solve problems. Proficient with spreadsheet and basic statistical analysis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate information to all levels of the organization.
- Experience in formal processes and documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and collaborative – comfortable working closely with a team.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- SW QE Developer we are looking for an excep... San Jose, CA
- Production Supervisor (Graveyard shift) • Create, implement, a... Sunnyvale, CA
- Technical Support Engineer I Recognize our customers and... Sunnyvale
- Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager As a Sr. Marketing Analytic... San Jose
- QA Specialist Responsible for all act... San Jose, CA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer Manage & monitor th... Fremont, CA