Please see JD..
1. Quality Management System and Quality Assurance :
- Good documentation practices and ability to write, working mainly on auditing product realization processes
- in the various functional departments. Implementation, maintenance and improvement of corporate wide quality management systems. Proactively manage the various elements of the quality system to ensure compliance with applicable national and international quality system regulations of 1509001, required to certify of the auditor for IS013485, 1S014001, and TL9000 after hired.
- Interface with the client, vendor and internal departments of the product nonconformity, responsible for the CAPA, issue and resolve Corrective Action Reports (CAR), good organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and follow-through skills are essential.
- Working closely with the client and vendor resources to ensure test cases and acceptance criteria adhere to requirements and are accurately validated during the certification process.
- Define key metrics and instrumentation for measuring and monitoring performance and capacity. Identify trends through the use of metrics to forecast quality and release readiness.
2. Support OEM / ODM new projects:
- Must be a self-motivator that is able to work both independently and as part of a team, general knowledge of the specifications for computer parts, developing, testing of computer hardware, circuit boards, computer hardware components, test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly. Assessed system performance standards and actual capabilities.
- Coordination of FMEA Failure Mode and Effect Analyses (FMEAs) team for Product Design & Process validation, make recommendations for the improvement of risk management. Provide release performance assessments and proactively communicate risks and dependencies which may impact the reliability, performance and/or availability of the product.
- Ensure that computer hardware components work together with the latest BIOS & software developments, sometimes shall work with BIOS & software engineer for the quality assurance.
- Bachelors or Master's degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in performance Quality Assurance; or Engineering in computer design and manufacturing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowledge in quality management, auditing methodology, quality related tools and terminology. Has been certified of 1S09001, if has been certified of the internal auditor for IS013485, 1S014001, and TL 9000 QMS will be positive .
- Mandarin language skills are a plus
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Material Handler Customer assigned mater... Newark, CA
- Facilities Technician Monitors contractor per... Newark
- Plant IT Responsible Securing the availability o... Newark
- Quality Engineer Lead all supplier inves... San Jose, CA
- HR/Safety Specialist This HR/Safety Speciali... Fremont, CA
- Computer User Support Specialist Work under close direction ... Bay Area