Electronics Assembly Technician - Sunnyvale, CA
Work Location: Sunnyvale
Tongfang Global - Sunnyvale, CA
Tongfang Global is looking for motivated individuals to join an assembly production team for a short term (5-7 day) project.
Perform a series of unit assembly, disassembly, and board level wire connection tasks for a short term manufacturing project.
Able to read and comprehend manufacturing procedures procedures written in English.
Mechanical skills required (Assembly and disasembly of a consumer electronics product)
Possess strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
Understanding of ESD best practices in a manufacturing facility
Must be able to stand for long periods and perform repititive mechanical assembly work
High school or equivalent
Required experience: Assembly, 1 year
Must be able to work December 15th through December 23rd
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures per unit requirements.
Comply with company policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials.
Report errors and make corrections to schematics and bill of materials.
Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- System Management Server Engineer, full time job. Our Clientis a start-up tha... Sunnyvale
- Mechanical Inspector Please JD.. ... Fremont, CA
- Production Manager You will be responsible... Fremont, CA
- Commerce Services Scrum Master • Lead implementation of ... San Jose
- Operations Manager This Operations Manager wil... Newark
- Process and Training Specialist Job Responsibilities: inclu... Fremont, CA