- The Operations Program Manager will provide Operation and Program management leadership for products that are being launched into our clients operations in one or any of its manufacturing facilities in Asia. Someone with a strong program management and change management background, and familiar with best practices and tools in operational excellence and project management such as Agile, MS Sharepoint, SAP and formal change management methodologies is preferred. The OPM should expect to operate in a manufacturing environment where the launched product would still be undergoing design changes and dynamic in nature, before product stability would eventually be achieved in a mass-production environment.
Program management tasks would include, but not limited to:
- Identifying and documenting key objectives and goals & stakeholder (including customer’s) needs and success criteria for the program, and translating them into measurable KPIs.
- Establishing program schedule and resource requirements based on customer’s deliverables, schedules, and tasks.
- Annual operation and program budget preparations, working with cross-functional groups, and securing the necessary approval for the budget with the customer and/or our client’s management.
- Leadership, facilitation, coordination and project management of cross functional team tasks and activities to achieve the KPIs.
- Working with functional managers to align required resources to project teams
- Working with cross-functional teams including Development, Business Unit, QA, Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Sourcing, IT, Finance, HR, Warehouse, Logistics and the like to ensure project task accuracy and drive resolution of issues and constraints
- Communicating project status, issues, and risks in a comprehensive and accurate manner with both external and internal customers, on a regular basis
- Identifying and resolving problems, planning issues, and project changes.
- Escalation of unresolved issues requiring executive attention, whenever necessary
- Leading operation and program teams through ambiguity to success
- Review customer RFQ, working with our clients RFQ team to prepare quotation for review with management
- Between 5 to 10 years experience in program management of more than 100 staff, complex products in excess > 1000 parts and technological products in a Life Sciences, Industrial and Medical Device manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering.
- Sales revenue, gross margins, total costs and operating Profit forecast to meet management growth targets.
- Able to interact effectively with management executives, build relationships, gain commitments from team members, and effectively ensure results.
- Ability to deliver exceptional results with high autonomy.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent in solving problems, improving processes, managing change and re-engineering business areas. Superb analytical skills.
- Experienced in operation and program management processes; knowledge of program and operation management tools, templates and management techniques.
- Working Capital Improvements, Inventory days and aging management at Warehouse, IQC, WIP, FG and MRB, AR and AP with customer and suppliers.
- Demonstrated attention to detail for program and operations management, to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Able to plan and prioritize multiple tasks effectively. Able to effectively load balance and delegate whenever necessary.
- Keen to learn and adopt new technologies and processes.
- Able to work both independently as a leader and as a team member.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Facilities Coordinator (Handyman) Full-tiime OR Part-time Responsible for performing ... Fremont
- Electronics Assembly Technician - Sunnyvale, CA Assembly Technician ... Sunnyvale
- Technical Writer Technical Writer to assist ... San Jose, CA 95110
- Sr. Performance Engineer, full time job. Fast growing com... Sunnyvale
- Facilities Engineer Provides professional p... Milpitas,CA
- SMT Programmer Develop new programs an... Fremont,CA