- Responsible for directing all engineering activities in the plant with major emphasis on optimised throughput, quality, costings and manufacturability
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the engineering team to maximize productivity and, assembly process efficiency, yield improvement, productivity improvement programs and cost saving programs.
- Create and implement best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs.
- Ensure strong communication between teams under leadership to facilitate exchange of information and in order to implement change and improvements.
- Responsible for developing the appropriate organizational structure, resource plans and culture to support the business objectives and customer deliverables.
- Spearhead all processess and engineering related activities; initate innovative ways for continuous improvement
- Lead collaboration efforts across the relevant functional teams to ensure team effectiveness.
- Build a strong core team that is highly motivated, exhibits excellent cohesion and teamwork to accomplishing total customer satisfaction.
- Support requirement or engingeering activities such as Risk Management , Configuration management; ISO documentation and other related systems / processes with the aim of ensuring integration and coherence.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Company.
- In-charge of new product start-up and resolve technical issues.
- Approval of Venture Standard Operating Procedure(Manufacturing) , internal Engineering Change Notice , Mfg Change Request.
- Proposal on machineries and equipment or fixtures requirement to improve productivity and quality
- Degree in Engineering with at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial capacity in an Life Science or Medical manufacturing environment
- Experience in supervising a team of engineers to perform new process evaluation and set-up for manufaturing
- Experience in process capability improvement and cost reduction program
- Good knowledge in manufacturing assembly process and LEAN manufacturing.
- Experience in leading NPI Project will be advantageous
Job Related Skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage and manage key stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Electronics Assembly Technician - Sunnyvale, CA Assembly Technician ... Sunnyvale
- Debug Test Technician Responsible for debug, ... Newark, CA
- Application Test Engineer, full time job. As a member of QA organizat... Sunnyvale
- IQA Inspector Responsible for incomin... Newark
- Software QA Engineer, full time job. As a QA test engineer, you'... Sunnyvale
- Program Manager Leads a multi-disciplin... Newark,CA