Please see the Requirement thanks..
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording
- location of inventory.
- Maintain necessary records and files of transactions, verifying accuracy of received shipments against bills of lading, invoices or other records on ERP/SAP.
- Sets up locations in ERP/SAP and resolve purchase order receiving discrepancies and receiving discrepancies with planner-buyer Deliver product from receiving to the appropriate destination.
- Experience preferred in Kanban Bin and card Inventory system
- Expedite internal material requirements, transferring inventory to multiple locations including
- Setup material presentations in the cells utilizing Visual Management tools.
- Performs inventories; physically perform and transact cycle counts of materials. Reconcile bad counts with assistance from Buyer/Planner.
- Performs other shipping/receiving, material handling, inventory control, finished goods & storekeeping duties as assigned.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Material Handler or similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of Excel and ERP /SAP systems for data entry.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for approximately 8 hours.
- Must stay OT as needed
- Speak, read and write English
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Integration Test Technician The primary function of... Milpitas
- PCB Debug Technician (Temp to Hire) Please see JD. ... Fremont
- Assembler (Temp to Hire) Computer system assembl... Fremont
- Debug/RMA Technician Perform a wide variety ... Newark
- Test Engineer Responsible for DFT, te... Newark
- Commodity Specialist The Sourcing Program is... Newark