Perform all aspects of Manufacturing Engineering activities with regard to Product build/Design for Manufacturability.
- Responsible for transitioning hardware products from prototyping into manufacturing.
- Works with customer to assure products meet industry standards to design for manufacturability and design for test.
- Develop PCB assembly process to assure products are built to high standards of quality while meeting cost objectives.
- Assures products are built to specification and assists in resolving technical issues.
- Develop and define manufacturing processes.
- Supports documentation management system and ECO implementation.
- Work with Program Management and other supporting team to assist in the creation release and implementation of ECNs as well as assure revision consistency between the ERP and manufacturers systems.
- Generate MPI documents for production.
- Design manufacturing tooling for quick turnaround manufacturing environment.
- Support the creation of manufacturing quote.
- Provide support to management in terms to continuous improvement.
- Participate in root cause analysis for any defect products.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Min 3 years of PCBA Manufacturing experience, performing both hands on and management roles in the field of hardware products such as printed circuit assemblies and mechanical chassis assemblies.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of industry best practice for design for manufacturability and testability.
- Ability to work with manufacturing from both an advisory and development role.
- Full understanding of product costing as it relates to manufacturing process selection.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Operational knowledge of SMT processes and procedures, including PCB layout and fabrication, DFT, and DFM.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- ACCOUNT/SALES MANAGER WITH LONG STANDING CUSTOMERS Our purpose is to help cust... San Jose
- Quality Assurance Inspector I Under general supervision, ... Fremont, CA
- Incoming Quality Control Inspector Perform AQL inco... San Jose, CA
- SMT Operators Swing SMT Operators Electronic ... San Jose, CA
- Mechanical Assembler Job Responsibilities: ... Fremont, CA
- Assembler - Touch Up Rework The Assembler is resp... Sunnyvale