Plans, coordinates, and directs the Quality program and processes throughout the company. Ensuring all Quality processes produce products and services consistent with established standards.
Create organization charter and structure for the Quality function including two areas:
Process Quality – e.g., ISO9001 / 2008; (personally serve as the ISO Management Representative
• Create strategies in both Quality areas for the company.
• Create Job descriptions for various positions in the Quality function.
• Recruit, hire, develop, and retain people for the positions.
• Lead and Supervise the Quality function including:
Develop strategic and tactical plans to meet changing business needs.
Provide timely feedback to staffs for assignments and improvements.
Resolve issues for the Quality function.
• Create metrics to measure the effectiveness of Quality management processes.
• Create periodic quality management business plans (annual or semi-annual) and budgets;
• Lead and manage to goals.
• Create, maintain and improve linkages between Quality function and other business functions.
Create, maintain, and improve supplier and customer relationship with the Quality function
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Quality Control Inspector (Day, Swing) POSITION SUMMARY: The QA In... Sunnyvale, CA
- Customer Service Admin A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA
- Incoming Quality Control Inspector Perform AQL inco... San Jose, CA
- SMT Process Engineer Responsible for proficientl... Fremont, CA
- Warehouse Lead Warehouse Lead requirements... Milpitas, CA
- SMT Operators Swing SMT Operators Electronic ... San Jose, CA