Responsible for the overall supervision of the production department and product shipment
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Delegates assignments to Production Workers on a daily basis.
- Inspects progress of workers' assignments daily.
- Writes shipping tickets for parts produced.
- Ensures products are properly packed and shipped in a timely manner.
- Ensures Production Workers perform inspections for each order, in accordance with quality control standards and order requirements.
- Ensures complete documentation of parts inspected on appropriate paperwork as required.
- Ensures production equipment set up's are completed as required.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to appropriate individuals, and completes minor repairs as needed.
- Ensures materials required for each order are available and properly prepared, and orders materials as needed.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and specifications.
- Manages personnel related matters of Production Workers as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Develops and maintains an effective department through the selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of department employees.
- Directs and supervises all department employees to ensure goals are established for the warehouse area.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior supervisory experience helpful
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Warehouse Lead Warehouse Lead requirements... Milpitas, CA
- Customer Service JOB SUMMARY: T... San Jose, CA
- Jr. Buyer Our Client is a d... Fremont, CA
- Assembler - Touch Up Rework The Assembler is resp... Sunnyvale
- Manufacturing Engineer Provide for effective use o... Fremont, CA
- HR Assistant Perform Safety tasks follow... Fremont, CA