PCB Assembly Production Lead
Work Location: Sunnyvale
Salary: $18/hr. DOE
In this hands-on position, the PCB Assembly Production Lead is responsible for all assembly processes to ensure continued growth as directed by management as well as assisting in supervising the Assembly team.
· Provide training to and lead the Assembly Floor Personnel (Assemblers, Touch up, Rework, Operators, Inspectors, etc.) to ensure smooth running of operations.
· Create, implement, and supervise in-house manufacturing facility.
· Research and acquire additional assembly resources for the Company.
· Gather data on product shortages, lead times, price changes, etc. to determine if Sierra is meeting the needs of current/future customers and business partners.
· Coordinate the assembly activities with sales to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
· Create, implement, and supervise daily quality processes to ensure 100% accuracy.
· Document and monitor progress of the business unit and review with management at least once a month.
· Meet regularly with management to discuss short/long-term goals for the business unit.
· Responsible for all reports requested by management and create new reports as needed.
· Professionally represent the Company to outside customers and business partners.
· Respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner for the business unit.
· Coordinate and be available for walk-through, site audits, and/or any other requests from customers and partners.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Minimum 5 years as Operations Lead and Operator of Electronic Assembly House.
- 8-10 years experience in the Electronic industry.
- Previous experience as an Operator, Assembler, Quality or Operations lead preferred.
- Must understand IPC-A-610 standards thoroughly.
- Must have extensive, hands on, experience with all aspects of PCB Assembly, both in SMT and Through Hole Assembly.
- Solid business decision making abilities and excellent judgment.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to use tact and good judgment in contacts with customers and business partners.
- Ability to solve practical problems using pre-established guidelines to deal with situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong facility in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Access, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Highly organized and ability to work with minimum supervision while maintaining effective time management.
- Must be flexible to work hours based on company needs.
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid California Driver’s License.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Office Manager - HR Assistant RESPONSIBILITIES: Act a... Fremont, CA
- Jr. Buyer Our Client is a d... Fremont, CA
- ACCOUNT/SALES MANAGER WITH LONG STANDING CUSTOMERS Our purpose is to help cust... San Jose
- Now Hiring for Entry Level Cable Assembler - 20 openings on Swing shift The Assembler will build ca... Fremont, CA
- QC Manager Plans, coordinates, and dir... san Jose
- Customer Service Admin A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA