CNC Set Up Technician (2 shifts : Monday to Friday, Wed Thru Sunday)
Work Location: Fremont, CA
A dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, California. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have a high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast-paced and growing company.
This full-time position performs CNC machine set-up, and run production under the direction of the group leader. The Machine Operator will be responsible for the proper machine setup, operation and maintenance.
· Operate 5 axis machining center.
· Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machine, such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
· Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
· Performs other duties as required by direct supervisor.
· Minimum 3~5 years of experience as CNC Set-up.
· Good Math skills, computer knowledge needed.
· Able to read and measure parts to drawing specifications.
· Knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures.
· Wiling to learn and follow supervisor’s instructions.
· Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
· Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes.
· Must be able to stand 75% of shift time.
· Able to work overtime when needed.
· Able to speak, read and write English.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- CNC Set Up Technician (2 shifts : Monday to Friday, Wed Thru Sunday) A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA
- Screw Machinist- Swing shift (3-10:30PM) A dynamic and innovative hi... Fremont, CA
- Machinist Sets up and operates Ve... Milpitas
- CNC Set Up Technician Job description: Job R... Fremont
- Production Coordinator A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA
- Manual Machinist Summary: Sets up and ... Fremont, CA