A dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, California. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have a high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast-paced and growing company.
Include the following:
- Responsible for supervising all department team members and total activities including members working in areas who report to other managers.
- Responsible for ensuring manufacturing process, required resources, Inspection Plan & all stages of product realization are on schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to Quality Management System within their departments including all related training.
- Responsible for controlling Quality of Product Management System within their departments including all related training.
- Responsible for controlling Quality of product according to Inspection Plan and maintaining all quality records.
- Responsible for driving company goals and objectives within their departments including continuous improvement.
- Able to evaluate employee performance objectively and aid in the annual performance evaluations.
- Responsible for completing on all of other related or un-related assigned tasks or duties from management.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and sound judgment. Able to conduct major root cause analysis.
Other duties as assigned
- Fifteen or more years experience on CNC or Manual Machines in Job Shop environment.
- Five years experience supervising or managing other employees.
- Sound judgment and understanding of California Labor Laws.
- Must be an expert with measuring tools with extensive knowledge of ANSI Y14.5.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Machinist certificate a plus but not required.
- Excellent mechanical skills / extensive knowledge of Shop Vocabulary, Specifications, etc.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Manufacturing Engineer Perform all aspects of Manu... Fremont
- ACCOUNT/SALES MANAGER WITH LONG STANDING CUSTOMERS Our purpose is to help cust... San Jose
- Manufacturing Engineer Provide for effective use o... Fremont, CA
- SMT Process Engineer Responsible for proficientl... Fremont, CA
- Quality Control Inspector A dynamic and innovative hi... Fremont, CA
- Test Operator Test Operator Day shift... Newark, CA