Cable Assembly Tester
Work Location: Fremont, CA
Salary: $12-$14 per hour DOE
The Tester is responsible for testing CABLE Assemblies ON OUR Cirrus tester.
Additionally, this Tester:
• Will test cable assemblies as drawings and specifications dictate, and provide test reports as required.
• Has the responsibility to track testing activity in support of production schedules, the timely testing and processing of jobs through the department, and assure accuracy and quality of all products tested.
• Will evaluate the condition of test tools and equipment and report non-conformances to the supervisor.
ASSESSMENT: Individual will be assessed on their ability to correctly test cable assemblies, have good communication skills in the area of reporting, and accuracy.
Please see job description
• One or more years as a cable assembly tester.
•. High School or Equivalent
• Must be able to read and understand cable assembly drawings and specifications.
• Must have a basic knowledge of quality and test standards.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Office Manager - HR Assistant RESPONSIBILITIES: Act a... Fremont, CA
- Production Supervisor POSITION SUMMARY... Sunnyvale, CA
- Assembler - Touch Up Rework The Assembler is resp... Sunnyvale
- Test Operator Test Operator Day shift... Newark, CA
- Quality Control Inspector (Day, Swing) POSITION SUMMARY: The QA In... Sunnyvale, CA
- Shift Supervisor A dynamic and in... Fremont, CA