The Packaging Clerk is responsible for Packing and labelling cables.
Please see job description
- Must be able to Read, Write and Speak English
- Must be able to count accurately
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Must have experience working in a warehouse environment.
• Will need Light computer skills to do data entry.
• Has the responsibility to use a labelling machine for all packages being packed.
• Will evaluate the condition of equipment and report non-conformances to the supervisor.
ASSESSMENT: Individual will be assessed on their ability to correctly pack cables, have good communication skills in the area of reporting, and accuracy.
• One or more years of warehouse experience.
•. High School or Equivalent
• Must be able to read and understand cable drawings and specifications.
• Must have a basic knowledge of quality and test standards.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Quality Control Inspector A dynamic and innovative hi... Fremont, CA
- SMT Operators Swing SMT Operators Electronic ... San Jose, CA
- SMT Operator SMT O... Sunnyvale, CA
- Production Supervisor POSITION SUMMARY... Sunnyvale, CA
- Quality Assurance Inspector I Under general supervision, ... Fremont, CA
- Procurement Planner The Procurement Planner’s... Fremont