The Packaging Clerk is responsible for Packing and labelling cables.
Please see job description
- Must be able to Read, Write and Speak English
- Must be able to count accurately
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Must have experience working in a warehouse environment.
• Will need Light computer skills to do data entry.
• Has the responsibility to use a labelling machine for all packages being packed.
• Will evaluate the condition of equipment and report non-conformances to the supervisor.
ASSESSMENT: Individual will be assessed on their ability to correctly pack cables, have good communication skills in the area of reporting, and accuracy.
• One or more years of warehouse experience.
•. High School or Equivalent
• Must be able to read and understand cable drawings and specifications.
• Must have a basic knowledge of quality and test standards.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Warehouse Lead Warehouse Lead requirements... Milpitas, CA
- Test Operator Test Operator Day shift... Newark, CA
- Jr. Mechanical Engineer Develop and test models... Fremont, CA
- HR Assistant Perform Safety tasks follow... Fremont, CA
- SMT Process Engineer Responsible for proficientl... Fremont, CA
- Now Hiring for Entry Level Cable Assembler - 20 openings on Swing shift The Assembler will build ca... Fremont, CA