We are looking for Senior Level candidate.
Drive performance against business goals for the company website via continuous improvement and testing
Manage and develop new strategy, plan, and customer experience for the company website
- Lead a cross-functional team, consisting of members from Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Analytics, and Web team members, as well as third-party agencies, to drive web enhancements.
- Minimum 5 years of online marketing experience and/or large-website project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Master's degree a plus
- Must have working knowledge of web technologies and systems; experience with web content management systems.
- Proven ability to define web strategies based on program goals and implement tactics to achieve success
- Proven success in managing high-profile programs with superb attention to detail
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership and communication skills
- Results-oriented, strong decision maker with the ability to prioritize complex organizational objectives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
Jobs You May Be Interested
- NPI ENGINEER Provide on-site enginee... Fremont, CA
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer , full time job. Our Client is a start-up th... Sunnyvale
- Inventory Manager Our client is seeking an ex... Fremont
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer, full time job. Our Client is a start-up th... Sunnyvale
- Plant Procurement Planer Ensure material availab... Newark
- Experience Designer Our Identity + Entitlement ... San Jose