Quality and Production Support Engineer
Work Location: San Jose
This company is transforming its entire business to a subscription based revenue model. We, the Foundational Services Organization, are at the center of this huge, company-wide transition, providing the key infrastructure to enable the new business models. We provide services to manage identity, entitlements and provisioning, API layers for the customer-facing user interfaces, and integration with financial systems.
We are looking for a Quality and Production Support Engineer within the Entitlement Management and Provisioning team. We work in a fun, fast-paced environment, follow an agile approach to development, and are driven to deliver a high quality product to our clients. If you have passion for quality, we want to hear from you.
You will need to have a working knowledge of Java, experience of working with databases including writing queries for data manipulation, and experience in server side testing. You will be primarily responsible for providing support on real-world production issues, managing the build deployments to various environments, and performing acceptance testing to ensure quality.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
• 5+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer
• 3+ years of experience in an object oriented programming language (Java, Python, Ruby)
• 3+ years of experience with SQL programming.
• Experience with open source tools
• Automation architecture development and/or maintenance experience
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Production Support Our client is seeking a... Fremont, CA
- FAE FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER Provide on-site enginee... LA , BOSTON, CHICAGO
- Production Manager You will be responsible... Fremont, CA
- Inventory Manager Our client is seeking an ex... Fremont
- Material Manager Under the direction of ... Newark
- GUI QA Engineer, full time job. As a UI QA test engineer, y... Sunnyvale