Work under close direction and supervision of Engineering Manager to design and develop diagnostic strategies to detect the computer systems problems of customers' integrated network, hardware and software infrastructure; implement computer system upgrades for customers; provide support to network or system configuration related inquiries and issues; troubleshoot system's outstanding hardware and software issues and optimize performance.
Support manufacturing floor with IT related issues.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with course works in real-time systems and programming and network security in wireless systems.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Sr. Storage Software Engineer, full time job. Fast growing company lookin... Sunnyvale
- Inventory Supervisor Our client is seeking an in... Fremont
- Supplier Quality Engineer This Supplier Quality Engin... Newark
- Mechanical Inspector Please JD.. ... Fremont, CA
- ASSET Project Coordinator ASSET Project Coordinator ... San Jose
- NPI engineer JD We are looking for a NPI en... Fremont