Work under close direction and supervision of Engineering Manager to design and develop diagnostic strategies to detect the computer systems problems of customers' integrated network, hardware and software infrastructure; implement computer system upgrades for customers; provide support to network or system configuration related inquiries and issues; troubleshoot system's outstanding hardware and software issues and optimize performance.
Support manufacturing floor with IT related issues.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with course works in real-time systems and programming and network security in wireless systems.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Application Test Engineer, full time job. As a member of QA organizat... Sunnyvale
- SMT Operator ( Juki ) The SMT Operator will set u... Sunnyvale
- Sr. System Management Server Engineer , full time job. Our Client is a start-up th... Sunnyvale
- GUI QA Engineer, full time job. As a UI QA test engineer, y... Sunnyvale
- Sr. Storage Software Engineer, full time job. Fast growing company lookin... Sunnyvale
- Sr. QA Engineer/ QA Manager please see JD.. ... Fremont, CA