- When you consider a new career, make sure the career will leverage your abilities and talents. You already feel that your current job is not the right fit. Don't make the same mistake again.
- Arrange informational meetings with people who already have succeeded in your new career. Ask them a wide range of questions so that you understand both the ups and the downs of the career. Ask these people if they think you have what it takes to succeed in their role.
- Don't go after a career only because of money. While earning more money is a great benefit, being dissatisfied at work is stressful and can lead to health problems. Also, career switchers often have to take a lower salary when they start their new career so make sure you are prepared for this sacrifice.
- Before you switch careers, try to get some experience in the new job. Taking classes or doing an internship will help you know if you are making the right choice.
- If you are thinking about a new career, tell all of the people you know (except your boss and colleagues) so they an help you network with people in your new field.
Dang NgoHai1 hour ago
Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii. Vis eu hinc dolor aliquid. Pri debet errem ex, quando vocibus necessitatibus vim. disputando. Omnis aeque prodesset an vel. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii.
Lam VoThanh3 hour ago
Omnis aeque prodesset an vel. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii.