360 Recruitment Consultant (Remote)
Work Location: New York City, New York 10001
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 45000 - 65000 USD / Annually
We are looking for an ambitious, talented, and motivated 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our driven, vibrant, and fun team in New York City. You will oversee the whole recruitment process that involves account manager, business development, and building great relationships with clients and candidates. An ideal candidate will be a people-person, able to communicate confidently over the phone and in-person, have experience working as a 360 Recruitment Consultant, and have proven track record in business development/account management.
- Screen, identify and pre-qualify candidates based on job requisitions provided by Hiring Managers.
- Conduct the rigorous assessments and interviews to determine the suitability and interest of Candidates and provide the Candidates with information on the position and the company.
- Manage and coordinate interviews between Candidates and Clients.
- Integrate diversity sourcing strategies into candidate development strategies.
- Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation are completed for all Candidates throughout the sourcing process.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with Candidates throughout the Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring Cycle.
- Identify potential clients and acquire new clients.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the fruitful relationship with clients.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support, answer client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Meet all quotas for cold, active, appointments, and interviews; meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales & recruiting goals.
- Maintain a pipeline of all sales administration & recruiting using CRM software.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting, maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge and past use of a server-based applicant tracking system.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Ability to generate a high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, the ability to call, connect and interact with potential clients and candidates, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to communicate with C-Level Executives professionally and confidently.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in staffing and recruiting industry or related industry.
Compensation: Based salary ($55k - $65k) + Commission + Yearly Bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
40HRS Staffing, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: 40HRS Staffing is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at 40HRS Staffing are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. 40HRS Staffing will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.