Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Please see JR
· Participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy discussions to help identify target B2B customer segments and potential target prospects in each segment.
· Grow sales while developing and maintaining positive relationships with merchants.
· Provide valuable feedback to internal product teams as well as identify and implement internal process improvement that will help scale our business.
· Develop new business via cold prospecting and email outreach.
· Support in the acquisition and onboarding of new merchants.
· Effectively handle and resolve merchant concerns and support issues. Achieve or exceed quarterly quota of qualified opportunities, resulting in closed business.
· Manage successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining pipeline, sales activity and accurately forecast quarter closes in CRM application.
· Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies.
· 1 year of successful experience with lead generation in a B2B or financial services organization.
· Strongly desired previous experience working for one or more of the following industries: software, Payments, and eCommerce.
· Ability to work independently and within an international team, in a fast-paced and high-volume environment in the fintech industry.
· Experience developing and executing media/marketing/social campaigns.
· Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail