Work Location: Fremont, California 94538
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $85k USD / Annually
The responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Contact customers to follow up and review their project and business needs
· Develop strategic sales goals with exceptional execution to meet the sales target
· Seek potential customers (e.g., Corporate Customers, Value-Added Resellers, OEMs) through various communication platforms.
· Participate in marketing activities such as trade shows / events to generate leads.
· Ability to strategically promote company products and services in the market
· Develop report with customers and maintain/manage accounts, expand existing client accounts for retention and potential growth
· Manage day-to-day sales & support operations
· Negotiate sales pricing, monitoring orders, facilitating credit issues, and negotiating sales returns
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or similar fields preferred
· 3 -5 years of customer service and direct sales experience in the tech industry is desired.
· Successful track record with credible communicating through social media and follow-up with key decision makers
· Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
· Extremely proactive, highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple tasks
· Ability to travel
· Bi-lingual skill is a plus
Able to work positively under deadlines and constraints, result-oriented, and attentive to detail.
Experience entering, tracking, and reporting data on lead activity.