· Perform inspections on inner-layer and outer-layer image for peeling, openings, shorts, etc. before and after the plating process.
· Perform reworks such as weld openings and clean shorts when appropriate.
· Check the trace width and space to ensure that customer requirements are met.
· Check the resist to confirm the different types and the registration for any shifting.
· Compare and verify data files with CAM files before transferring data to machine.
· Perform weekly maintenance on machines and perform house keeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Inform Managers of any potential problems.
· Interact professionally and diplomatically with managers, co-workers, and vendors.
· Be punctual and maintain good attendance.
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in AOI for PCB Manufacturing Company.
- Previous experience with Orbotech or CAMTech.
- Prior knowledge of performing reworks on printed circuits boards.
- Ability to read and understand technical work instructions.
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain the quality of products at all time.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn new skills and tasks as required, especially PCB software (ProCim).
- Must be detailed oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and stand/walk throughout the day.
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment.