CNC Mill Set-Up
Work Location: Milpitas, California 95035
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $25 - $30 USD / Hourly
All safety equipment must be worn at all times at production floor.
* Remove previous fixtures, tooling and return to appropriated place if applicable.
* Review job travelers previous operation has been sign off and raw material size are to specification.
* Log job into M1 for current operation.
* Send proven program to CNC machine.
* Review blueprint in traveler for product specifications, such as dimensions tolerance and set up book sheets.
* Loads all tooling into machine and entered in for each tools offset.( tools crib will provide all tools offsets), and adjust coolant holes to tools.
* Verified that fixtures/jaws met **** Fixture Blueprint if applicable and secure to machine.
* Secure parts with set up book instructions using clamps, wrenches, and torque wrenches.
* Take works coordinate.
* Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
* Replace dulled tools if need.
* Submit FAI to quality.
* Tag parts for serial track number if applicable.
* Collect data and entered into WinSpc.
* Log out of job in M1, traveler and entered number of finish goods.
* Moved parts to the next operations.
* Minimum 3 yrs experience in a
* Proficient in GD&T