A dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, California. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have a high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast-paced and growing company.
• Responsible for overseeing the operation of programing department
• Creating and editing programs for CNC vertical machining centers and full 5 axis machines
• Responsible to perform troubleshooting on part inaccuracy and must work diligently to find the best resolution
• Must perform work in a timely manner with respect to schedule and quality standards
• Work with production and engineers to develop the most efficient process while maintaining 100% tolerances of the finished product per the blueprint
• Proficient in multiple CAD/CAM Programming Solutions especially 5x.
• Should know macros, probing routines.
• Have advanced work holding and tool path knowledge.
• Should be able to troubleshoot program problems related to CAM, PostP, Programmer, Machine.
• Identify ways to reduce cut deficiencies.
• Should have experience in improving cycle times and tool life.
1. Minimum 10 years of programming and setting up complex machine tools.
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience in management.
3. Must have proven experience variety of with CNC CAM software platforms; good understanding of “CNC Conversational Language” and Heidenhain/Siemens and Fanuc control systems.
4. Must have superior problem solving skills and excellent materials knowledge.
5. Must have 5 Axis machining experience.
6. Microsoft Office knowledge is mandatory.
7. Advanced programming knowledge (POSTP, Macros, BASIC) is a plus.
8. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to maintain confidential information.
9. Excellent attention to detail and follow up.