EPI/AOC is looking for a Controller to manage the finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions for the company.
· Maintains the Company’s accounting records in accordance with legal, regulatory and generally accepted accounting principles.
· Plans directs and controls the business planning process including strategic reviews, budgets, rolling forecasts, and monthly performance reporting.
· Support the Business to achieve financial and strategic targets.
· Coordinate preparation of Federal, State and local company tax returns with third-party CPA.
· Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
· Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes, and data, and enhance the company's value.
· Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
· Interface with third-party CPA to support the annual audit.
· Design, implement and maintain appropriate policies and processes to enable accurate and timely internal and external financial reporting compliant with US GAAP accounting standards, applicable tax laws, and regulatory requirements.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
· Experience working with Latin American Countries
· Mandarin is a plus
· MBA and/or CPA highly desired
· Ten years of hands-on accounting managerial experience
· IFRS and US GAAP knowledge
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint