CS Admin/Order and Quote processing
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
This position is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support for department managers as well as maintaining and generating quotes for clientele.
• Manage multiple phone lines and routing calls to others
• Greeting and welcoming visitors
• Data entry
• Processing orders and returns
• Follow up with customers
• Reporting generation and distribution
• Performing misc. office duties and projects as needed for various departments (Engineering, Customer Service, Purchasing, Accounting, Production)
• Updating, generating, and distributing various reports
Other duties as assigned
1. Minimum 0-2 years maximum of office experience (prefer customer service).
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
4. Professional and friendly with excellent phone etiquette and pleasant attitude.
5. Detail orientated.
6. Ability to maintain confidential information.
7. Dependable and resourceful.
8. Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
9. Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
10. Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes.
11. Eager to excel and contribute to the team.